I made this yummy One Pot Chickpea Coconut Curry recipe for dinner the other night. Not only did my hubby and I like it, my toddler asked for seconds!
If you are looking for a meatless meal, try this recipe.
One Pot Chickpea Coconut Curry
Write a review
- 15 oz can coconut milk
- 3 cans of water (fill that coconut milk can 3 times)
- 2 cups rice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 potato, chopped into small cubes
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp curry
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice or 1 lime
- salt to taste
- Combine the coconut milk, water, rice, garlic, carrots, potato and chickpeas in a large pot.
- Bring to light boil, reduce to medium heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- The rice should be tender at this point and the sauce should be very thick.
- Add the corn and peas and stir until cooked and combined.
- Add the curry, soy sauce and lime juice. Stir to combine.
Mama Chit Chat https://www.mamachitchat.com/