I’m not a morning person. I also don’t always have time to make a healthy breakfast.
However, now that I’m nursing a hungry boy (alllll the time) I wake up really hungry.
Introducing my favorite breakfast…Egg Muffins.
It’s a really simple way to make a healthy breakfast that lasts a few days.
The best part are the endless options!
Here is what I did.
Crack eggs into a bowl.
Chop veggies. This time I chose tomatoes, mushrooms, and peppers.
Tip: Cut your pepper like this.
Pour egg mixture into generously sprayed muffin tin.Place veggies in muffin tins. Sprinkle cheese on each muffin tin. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and place in air tight container.
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of chopped veggies
- Crack eggs into a bowl.
- Whisk eggs.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Chop veggies.
- Pour egg mixture into generously sprayed muffin tin.
- Place veggies in muffin tins.
- Sprinkle cheese on each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and place in air tight container.