A few weeks ago I had my friends, Stacee and Brayden over for dinner. After dinner I surprised them with a special dessert.
Not only were these treats SO Delicious they are dairy free and Kosher! Regardless what I served for dinner that evening, I was able to treat my guests to a yummy dessert.
What You Need to Know
- So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Pints are certified to be free of dairy and are Non-GMO Project verified.
- They are available in over twenty delicious flavors like Gluten Free Cookie Dough, Mint Chip, Mocha Almond Fudge and Cherry Amaretto.
- So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Pints are rich in plant-based medium-chain fatty acids, which are naturally energizing and processed differently than the fat in traditional ice creams.
- So Delicious® Dairy Free is committed to doing the right thing for people and the planet. They have a world-class allergen testing program and are recognized for their innovative recipe formulations that help to create products made with only the highest quality ingredients.
- Many of their products are made with organic ingredients, and are always 100% plant-based and GMO-free with no artificial sweeteners, trans fats, or hydrogenated oils, and never contain any animal byproducts.
- A So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Pint (16 oz) retails for $5.99.
Where to Purchase
So Delicious® Dairy Free products are available at natural food stores like Whole Foods and increasingly at other grocery stores like Safeway, Kroger, and Stop & Shop. Use their new store locator to find products in your area. destinylocators.com/sodelicious/site/
My toddler and I enjoying a mini snack one hot afternoon.
The mini size is the perfect size for a snack, without the feeling like you have to finish a huge bar.
Most nights, after hubby and I put Sarah to bed we sit on the couch to watch our favorite show. This time I brought out my new favorite ice cream, So Delicious Cookies ‘n Cream. Yum, what a treat! I absolutely love this flavor!
Disclosure: This post was written as part of my participation in the Moms Meet program. While SO Delicious provided me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, the thoughts and statements in this post are my own.