On our last Trader Joe’s shopping trip we sampled a delicious version of Eggplant Parmesan. It was so yummy and the recipe was so easy I knew I had to remake it for my family.
Step 1: Pour a thin layer of sauce.Step 2: Arrange a layer of eggplant.Step 3: Add a layer of basil minus the stems.
Step 4: Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
Step 5: Repeat steps until you are out of eggplant.
Step 6: Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- 1 box frozen eggplant cutlet
- 26 oz tomato basil sauce
- 12 oz qauttro formaggio
- Basil leaves (remove the stems)
- Pour a thin layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of eggplant.
- Add a layer of basil.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- Repeat steps until you are out of eggplant.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.