Jacob is 4 months old!
Here are Jacob’s 4 months stats:
Weight: 13.1 lbs
Height: 24 inches
Clothing Size: 3-6 months
Diaper Size: size 3
Food: Exclusively breastfeeding.
I have a love hate relationship with nursing. For one I’ve had mastitis TWICE this month! This is me with both kids at doc after getting the all clear. Pheww, that was a brutal month!
I also celebrated World Breastfeeding Month. Click here to read about my journey.
Sleeping: Jacob naps and sleeps in his crib. Night time feedings have gotten wayyy better. He now wakes up 3-4 a night.
Milestones: 1) He has the cutest giggle! I can sit and make him giggle for hours.
2) He holds his head up.
3) My little man is teething big time! He has his hands in mouth constantly. Hubby and I give him gum massages often.
4) We given up the pacifier! It was causing more stress and tears then helping. So we got rid of it one weekend. Instead he’s found his thumb! Yikes!
5) He’s no longer swaddled but instead sleeps in a sack.
6) Jacob went to the movie theater for the first time. Shorty after the movie started he fell asleep. :)
7) Jacob sat in the swing for the first time. Sarah was so excited! Likes: Sticking his tongue out.
Dislikes: Sitting in the bumbo for too long. He doesn’t seem comfortable. But Sarah loves it. This way she feels like he’s playing with her.Places we’ve seen/things we’ve done: We went out for pancakes and saw the Minions movie.
Jacob went on the airplane AND saw Florida for the first time! Unfortunately it was to attend my grandma’s funeral.
My favorite pictures of Jacob this month.My favorite Target partner.
Wearing daddy’s baby onesie! And because I love comparison pictures, here is Sarah and Jacob at 4 months old.
See you next month!
See past months here:
Jacob is 3 Months
Jacob is 2 Months
Jacob is 1 Month