Every week, I meet up with two of my mommy friends and our kids for a park play date in our neighborhood. Since we see each other often, we decided to get our hubbies involved and take turns hosting a monthly brunch. Today was our turn to host! Check out last year’s brunch here.
The menu included –
Even though I didn’t get to take many pictures throughout the lunch, I wanted to share some of the yummy recipes that we loved.
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced rings
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, diced into matchsticks
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400
- 2. Add all of the ingredients in to a big bowl
- 3. Mix well
- 4. Pour into a 9x13 greased baking dish
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 2 1/1 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup Strawberries, diced, and patted dry + (optional 1/2 cup strawberries, diced to place on top of muffins)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan).
- 2. Place all the ingredients in a blender
- 3. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.