As part of my Whole 30 journey I worked really hard on prepping my food. Some mornings don’t go according to plans, or a kid might need some extra attention or sometime I forget to set our school alarm. Life happens! Instead of grabbing something that’s just going to slow me down in a couple of hours, I’ve made this protein packed veggie frittata for those busy mornings.It was so yummy that I made another batch when I went to see my friend, Natisse after she gave birth to her baby boy.
Nothing like newborns snuggles! The recipe is nothing new, but for some reason I was always nervous of making a fritatta and now that I know how simple it is I wanted to share it with my readers.
6 eggs, a splash of milk, handful of spinach, diced tomato, 1 cup diced mushrooms, salt and pepper.
1. Spray olive oil in a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, vegetables and seasonings.
3. Pour mixture into pan and bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
- 6 eggs
- splash of milk
- handful of spinach
- diced tomato
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 1. Spray olive oil in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2. In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, vegetables and seasonings.
- 3. Pour mixture into pan and bake fat 400 for 25-30 minutes.