I love simple and yummy weeknight dinners. So after I made this I knew I had to share it with you guys.
I served it with rice pilaf. The kids, hubby and I all really loved it.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (use water if wine is not available)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high.
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Coat chicken and cook in batches until light brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium, add mushrooms and 2 tablespoons oil. Cook until softened, 6 minutes.
- Add wine and broth.
- Cook, stirring, until reduced by half, 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan, top with parsley.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.