Almost every dish I prepare starts with a little bit of olive oil.
From appetizers to the main course olive oil makes things taste SO much better. But not any olive oil will do. Using extra virgin olive oil like Farchioni makes things taste right.
Farchioni is a great Italian success story that started way back in 1780 and is now on people’s tables all over the world, with products recognized and prized for their quality. Their Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the pride of the Farchioni family, is the fruit of decades of work, study, and experience in selecting the nest quality olives in Italy and other countries. This is why Farchioni is one of the top five producers, bottlers, and distributors of extra-virgin olive oil in Italy.
Why choose European?
The olive tree has been revered in Europe since Antiquity. Over thousands of years farmers have evolved hundreds of varieties of olive trees (cultivars) and optimized them for different environment conditions and terrains to produce the most delicious yields.
Put your olive oil to the test and try this yummy recipe.
- 1½ pounds boneless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- salt and pepper to season chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large 10-inch skillet over medium high heat. When skillet and oil are hot, place the chicken in the skillet evenly.
- Cook the chicken on one side for 5 minutes until browned, flip the chicken and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add the garlic and the mushrooms into the pan and stir to combine. Cook this for 5 minutes until the mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add in the vinegar and broth.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes to thicken the sauce slightly.
Where to Purchase
Farchioni oil is available at Whole Foods North Atlantic Region (New York metro market), Gourmet Garage in NYC, Best Markets in Long Island and Adams Fairacre north of New York City.
Learn More Online
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.