Welcome to Crocktober 2016! Where a bunch of fabulous bloggers share their recipes in one easy location.Today I am sharing a yummy, juicy and best of all super easy recipe.
Honey Garlic Crock Pot Chicken
IngredientsStep 1: Combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano, and parsley in the crock pot.Step 2: Arrange chicken.Step 3: Spoon the sauce over the chicken.Step 4: Cook 6 hours on LOW, or 4 hours on HIGH.Step 5: Serve chicken over rice with a side of veggies.What’s your favorite Crock Pot recipe?
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano, and parsley in the crock pot.
- Arrange chicken in crock pot.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook 6 hours on LOW, or 4 hours on HIGH.