Last month, while my sister was here visiting us we were craving cookies one night.
Instead of going out for dessert or baking an obscene amount of cookies, I told her about cookies in a mug.
I have seen several recipes on Pinterest on how to make a cookie in a mug and this was a perfect time to try it out! We found one we liked and started “baking”.
It was so easy and delicious!
After Sarah and I bought a jar of Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter, it had me thinking about all the other combinations I could make.
Introducing…Cookies and Creme in a Mug!
You are welcome ;)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Cookies & creme cookie spread
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1½– 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave; mine took 1½ minutes.)