We were invited to a family potluck last week, but since I’m doing Whole 30 it makes eating out a bit tricky. I knew I had to have at least one thing that I (and my family) could eat, so I did a quick Pinterest search. I found a yummy dish that no one would even question. Since I tweaked it a bit I thought I would share my recipe. Ingredients
Skinless, boneless chicken cut into strips
Frozen bag of TJ’s fire roasted bell pepper and onionsCilantro (I happen to have fresh on hand)
1/2 tbsp cumin, 1/2 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepperInstructions
Mix veggies, chicken, and spices.Drizzle 2 tbsp oil. Bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes. Top with lime juice. Enjoy!
- Skinless, boneless chicken cut into strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Frozen bag of TJ’s fire roasted bell pepper and onions
- Mix veggies, chicken, and spices.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp oil.
- Bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice from half of a lime or 1 tbsp lime juice over the top.